About Universal Plastic Mold
Information about UPM, Inc. and its employees.
"With 50 years of experience we are one of the nation's leading manufacturers for custom & large part injection molding."
Founded in 1962, UPM has become one of the largest injection molders in the Western United States, located in Los Angeles, CA. We offer turnkey custom injection molding services, operating in a facility with over 127,000 square feet of production and warehouse space, with molding presses up to 2,000 tons. With complete program management, full distribution services, and logistics, we ensure rapid time to market for your product. We can also utilize Just-In-Time lean manufacturing for massive savings on value-added services, lowering landed costs below even China.
At UPM you can trust us with your business. We strive to understand your marketplace, learn about your values, and improve each day to make your business more successful. Our quality management system is ISO/TS 16949 compliant and ISO 9001:2008 registered.
What can we do for you?
Why UPM?Learn More
- 9 acres in the heart of greater Los Angeles
- 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility
- 25,000 square foot warehouse
- Just 28 miles from Port of Long Beach
- 35 miles east of Los Angeles
- 110 miles from US/Mexico Border
- Close to all major retail and distribution centers
- 12 bulk resin silos
- Complete overhead cranes (25 ton external) able to pick molds and equipment off flatbed trucks
Map of UPM's LocationGoogle Maps
UPM is one of the nation's leading manufacturers for custom & large part injection molding. It is our mission to deliver quality and value beyond customer expectations. UPM is ISO/TS 16949 compliant and ISO 9001:2008 registered.
- Jun 01st, 2016.“Visit Us In Santa Clara, CA Design-2-Part Trade Show 6/8 & 6/9”
- May 21st, 2016.“UPM Completes ISO 9001:2008 Recertification”
- May 19th, 2014.“Visit Us in Santa Clara”